It’s Fall! Fall is the time for pumpkins and apples!
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
3 Large Eggs
2/3 Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
1 Large ripe banana mashed
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp cinnamon divided
1/4 tsp salt
1 large apple peeled and diced (pink lady’s work well)
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 square pan with coconut oil or spray-set aside
2) In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, banana, eggs, coconut milk, pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and salt. Using a hand mixer beat ingredients together.
3) In a separate bowl, sprinkle remaining cinnamon on the diced apples and coat the them. Now mix into the wet ingredients. Pour into square pan.
4)Sprinkle the pecans along the top of the dish and place in oven.
5) Bake for 35-40 minutes. Top should be mostly firm and golden on top.
6) Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. You can also chill and store in the fridge for up to a week. Serve warm or cold!!